Friday, August 8, 2014

Trust Your Heart Tag

Good Morning Ladies,
All is quiet here this morning. It seems darker each morning when I get up and the sun is setting a little bit earlier. Summer has run away from me this year. On an up note my watercolor crayons arrived yesterday. I am so glad to have this set. I have a Trust Your Heart Tag for you today.
Here it is....
This tag started with the CTMH dandelion set. It was just in the choosing because I did the background first. The background was created using Stampin' Up watercolor crayons. I colored them directly on the tag and then washed them in with my water brush. The dandelions and sentiment were then stamped using coffee Archival ink. Fibers were tied at the top.
Tags are an awesome way to try out different products and techniques. 
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Pretty colors!! Love it!!