Saturday, August 16, 2014

Live with Passion

Good Morning Ladies,
I am not feeling up to par this morning. It has been a long week and it has taken it's toll on me. But I forge on and I have made art this past week to share with you.
Today's card is Live with Passion .....
I have decide to use the CTMH Aspire set again. I am loving this set. It feels emotional to me. To create this card I started with a piece of glossy card stock. I sponged the glossy card stock with Tim Holtz honey distressed ink. I then took the star Memory Box stencil and placed it over the glossy card stock and sponge Tim Holtz orange distressed ink over it. I did not tape the stencil down in any way. I just held it with my free hand. This is one of the things I love about the thin stencils no taping required. Yay! With black Memento ink I stamped the three dancing figures. The sentiment is from Stampin" up. This panel was then layered on the card base with black, orange, and yellow card stock. Blank in the inside as I feel this card could be used for many different times.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

4 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Very pretty card Lori. Love how you used the shinny card stock. Great job. Thanks for sharing it with us at Joan's Touch.,
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

ps, hope you get to feeling better.

melody2542 said...

The beautiful curves of the dancers against the hard lines of the stars is super cool Lori! Very creative. I love it!!

Nancy Hill said...

Love the beautiful card. My grand daughters are into dance and gymnastics. Where did you get the stamps? - lehill@mtida.net

Nancy Hill said...

Oops - I read your posting again and figured what was the name of the dance stamps.