Saturday, August 23, 2014

Birthday Nymph

Good Morning Ladies,
It's Saturday morning and I don't have to be anywhere this morning. That is all most unheard of. So how did I spend my early morning? Well of course working on cards and things. My son even joined me to work on a paper mache' treasure chest.
The card for today is Birthday Nymph
The Nymph character is an image from Crafter's Companion. They have so many cool designs over there. I can't get enough of them. She was stamped with Memento ink on Bristol paper. She was then masked with Eclipse tape. A leaf image from US Art Quest and Sandi Miller was then stamped several times to create a seat for the Nymph. The mask was then remove. The scene was the colorized using Prism pencils, Gamsol, and glitter pens. This was mounted on blue cardstock. Flowers were created using a Sizzix die, and a Cheery Lynn die. A tag was inked on the edges and stamped with a sentiment in coffee archival ink by ranger. A fiber was tied on the side. I have not used fibers much on cards lately. But it seemed fitting for the Nymph.
This is the inside sentiment by Crafter's Companion.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog