Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Oval Framed German Cuts Horses

Good Morning Ladies,
My dad loves auctions and I love auctions. But I have not had time to go to auctions. My dad attends them most every weekend. If he finds a treasure I would like he picks it up for me. Why am I telling you all of this? Because my dad brought me some old brass Italian oval frames. What a find! I opened them up and took out the photos someone had put in them. Judging by the clothing the children were wearing I would say these got placed in these frames in the 70's. Only one frame had something in it from a long time ago. But I still don't think it was what was in the frames originally. I added black cardstock cut in an oval and then grabbed my German embossed cuts of horses. The photos below are what they look like now. Here they are.....




 I love how they turned out. It's super fun to created something new with two older things.
Of course these are offered for sale down at the Co-op Shoppes in La Porte.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: