Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sledding Polar Bear

Good Morning Ladies,
Yesterday morning and the night before were a little rough. I was not feeling well at all. I am much better this morning. I guess you have to feel yucky every once in a while so you remember what good feels like. LOL
Today I have a Sledding Polar Bear for you.....
This card was created using a CTMH holiday polar bear stamp set. This is a really cute set. I stamped the sledding polar bear on Bristol paper with black Memento ink. He was then colorized using Prisma pencil. The background was colorized using Prisma pencil and Gamsol. I stamped the polar bear at an angle so that I could add a snow hill. The snow hill was created by layering torn shimmer paper. The snowflakes finish the background. They are stamped with blue color box ink. This panel was layered on two colors of blue card stock and shimmer paper to cover the card base. A ribbon was tied on the side to top this card off.
The inside sentiment is from the same stamp set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: