Friday, August 15, 2014

Life's a Picnic

Good Morning Ladies,
Friday has arrived. The weekend is coming close. This weekend I will be up at the dog show at least one day helping out. No dogs for me to show this weekend.
I have a card for you today...it is Life's a Picnic
I received an outdoor grilling set in the mail. It is an Inkadinkado would mounted set. I thought it was a cool set and wanted to use it before summer was over. I cut a piece of Bristol paper and started stamping. The first thing I stamped was the postage frame set from Too Much Fun rubber stamps. Next I stamped the images from the set in each postage frame. The images were colorized using Prisma pencil, Gamsol, and Copic markers. The background of the postage frame with Prisma pencil and gamsol. The white edges were then stamped with the tablecloth image in blue. I stamped the sentiment Life's a Picnic over the table cloth pattern.The sentiment is from CTMH. A tied red and white checked ribbon was tied on the side of this layer. The panel was mounted on a blue piece of card stock and then mounted on the card base.
The inside sentiment is from Stampin'  Up.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog