Monday, August 18, 2014

Too Much Fun Halloween

Good Morning Ladies,
It's Monday.... It seems humid out there this morning. But who am I to complain. We have had a wonderful summer so far. On with it all....my card for today is Too Much Fun Halloween .
Once again I used the Too Much Fun postage stamp block. It worked perfect with the Theresa Collins Halloween clear set. The panel was first sponged with Tim Holtz distressed inks. I then stamped the postage stamp stamp. I then stamped the halloween images. I am loving this Theresa Collins set. I then mounted the panel on black card stock. A golden yellow covers the card base. In between those layers is a Halloween word paper from my stash. 
I added three spooky Halloween buttons to the side of the card. I cut the button shanks off so they would lay flat against the card.
This is the inside sentiment. It is by Stampin' Up.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

WOCC- said...

Good morning, I love your card and the stamp. Well done.. enjoy your day.