Sunday, August 10, 2014

CTMH Aspire tag

Good Afternoon Ladies,
I did not post yesterday because my desktop melted. It is gone. Important working parts melted into the motherboard. So now I am forced to learn my laptop. And things were not working just quiet right with the photo library. I had to wait for my son to fix it this morning so I could download photos. But they are now downloaded and I know how to do it I think.
Today I have a CTMH Aspire tag
I am still working on tags. I probably already said it but tags are a great way to try out new stamp sets as well as techniques. I sponged on three colors of Tim Holtz distressed ink with make-up sponges. The dancer and sentiment was then stamped with black Memento ink. A different color of distressed ink was used to stamp the flourishes. A ribbon was tied at the top through the hole.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: