Thursday, August 21, 2014

Star Birth Moon

Good Morning Ladies,
This morning all is well with the world. My dogs are happy and so am I!
My card this morning is Star Birth Moon
I did do one mask to create this card. The moon face is a Victorine Originals image. It was stamped on glossy card stock and then I applied the mask. The star birth image from Stampscapes was stamped several times on the panel. The mask was removed. The images were then colorized with See D's dye inks Tim Holtz die inks and Andirodak inks.Little stars were added with a white paint pen.  The panel was matted with black card stock. Dark blue card stock covers the card base. A moon and stars ribbon in dark blue was tied at the bottom.

The inside sentiment is by Stamping Sensations.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: