Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mr. Bones Tag

Good Morning Ladies,
I can't believe how cool this summer has been. It has been nice. But it is winding down fast. Next week the kids will go back to school and fall is right around the corner.
Today I had a Mr. Bones Tag.
Yes I am still having fun creating tags. This tag started with the jar stamp from a Fiskars clear set. I stamped the jar on the tag in memento ink. I then colorized the entire tag with Tim Holtz distressed ink. It was applied with make-up sponges. Mr. Bones was then stamped in the jar. The next job at hand was to colorize the jar lid. This was done with a silver metallic gilding pen. The bat was stamped next and then the spiderwebs at the bottom corners. The edges of the  tag were lined in the silver metallic gilding pen. Mr. Bones, the bat, and the spider web corners are from a Theresa Collins clear set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

I love it!! It is soooo cute!!