Sunday, August 24, 2014

Magnolia Ponies

Good Morning Ladies,
I was up a little earlier this morning than usual. I guess I got plenty of rest yesterday and ready to go today.
The card for today is Magnolia Ponies
 I have done a fair amount of buying used stamps this summer. So I have many new things to play with at little cost. Yay me! It is fun to see how elements come together for me. The start of this card was the Magnolia Ponies stamp. They were stamped on Bristol paper. Colorized with spica pens they are sparkly. They were then hand cut. I looked over to the side and the arches Sheena embossing folder from Crafter's Companion was staring me in the face. I ran it through my cuttlebug with a lighter weight grey scrapbook paper. I then took a white cat's eye ink pad and ran it over the top for more dimension. This is a 5 x 7 embossing folder so it gave me room to make my ponies leap across the card. The three flowers were created using a Cheery Lynn flower die. These were in my flower bowl all ready to go and they matched my ponies perfect. So they grace the corner of the card with a pearl sprig underneath. The sentiment is cut with a Spellbinders die set. The sentiment is from a clear set. I don't know the company though as it came without one.
This is the inside sentiment is from the Stamps of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Another pretty card Lori. Cute stamp.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Joans Touch.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com