Monday, August 11, 2014

Spooky Tag

Good Morning Ladies,
Another Monday has come! What and where will this week find me? Maybe it will be a quiet week.
I have another tag today... Spooky Tag
I received the Crafter's Workshop bare tree stencil in the mail the other day. It made me think of Halloween. So I thought I would try it out on a tag. I laid the stencil on on the tag and sponged over it with Tim Holtz distressed ink in four colors. I took a look at it and decided it needed some foreground so I stamped a Stampscapes on the bottom. The cat, flying witch, and stars are from a Teresa Collins clear stamp set. They worked perfect on this tag. Turned out pretty spooky. A black and gold ribbon is tied on the top.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Fun rag Lori. Pretty colors and great design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Joan's Touch.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Pssequimages said...

Oh I just LOVE it! I don't have many stencils, and just love to see how you use them and how you created this adorable tag. Thanks for the inspiration!