Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Peace on Your Wings tag

Good Morning Ladies,
I am up and at it early this morning. I already have the laundry going. The dogs have been fed and out twice and now laying at my feet. I think today is going smooth so far.
Today I have a Peace on Your Wings tag ....
This tag started with the tree stamp from Inkadinkado. It is from one of their clear sets. This was stamped on a tag base with black Memento ink. Next the sentiment was stamped in the same ink. The sentiment is from Stamping Sensations. It reads I will write Peace on your wings, And you will fly all over the world. Sadako Sasaki. The tag was then sponged with Tim Holtz distressed inks. The tag was lined with a gold art deco pen. A flat back dove was attached at the top of the tag. Fiber was added as a tie.
I have dived back into my fibers again. I think they fit some of the creations I have been making.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

I really like this one! The colors are perfect and the content the same. THanks!