Friday, August 22, 2014

Autumn Pumpkin

Good Morning Ladies,
The kids in my area are back in school. So the yellow buses are rolling down the roads in the morning. Fall is headed our way. The card for the day is Autumn Pumpkin....
The pumpkin image is from the Rubber Cottage. I picked this stamp up last fall at the Fort Wayne stamp show. This is the first time I have had time to use it. It was stamped on glossy cardstock with coffee Archival Ink. This is an unmounted stamp. The tree branch image in the background is from Stampscapes. The wheat image is from an unknown company. I have purchased a few used stamps this summer and most of them are not marked with the company. Tim Holtz distressed inks were used to colorize the entire scene. The card base is color blocked with three different colors of card stock.
This is the inside sentiment. Again from and unknown company. I believe the acorn image is from Stampin' Up but once again I am not sure.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

3 comments:

melody2542 said...

Nice work Lori!!

Pssequimages said...

I like the detail in that pumpkin stamp. AND the triple matting is gorgeous. Beautiful card.

Joan Fricker said...

Lori, such a pretty fall card. I really like that pumpkin stamp.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Joan's Touch.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com