Friday, November 30, 2012

Joans Tag Week

Good Afternoon Ladies,
I am here for another round of Joans Tag Week ...You can see the challenge and entries here... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/this-weeks-challenge_29.html
My tag this afternoon is an Aussie dog tag....
 To create this tag I started with a manilla tag as a base. I covered it in Tim Holtz card stock from the Christmas stack and card stock from the Echo Park pack. I stamped my aussie in black on white card stock. I then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I hand cut this out. My flower and leaf were created using a Heartfelt Creations stamp set that I purchased at Joans. I love this stamp company. Their stamps are out of this world cool! To finish this tag off I added ribbon to the bottom of the tag that matches the tie.
A closer look.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: