Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Joans Challenge red, white, and green two

Good Morning Ladies,
I am not ready for the cold. I didn't want to leave the house last night to go to dog training I was so cold. But of course I did. How can I progress in my training if I don't go. Right?
I have created one last card for Joans Challenge red, white, and green two this week. You can see the challenge and all the entries here.... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/this-weeks-challenge_8.html
It will get your christmas mo jo going....
 I started this card with the tone on tone white card stock form sei.  I created the poinsettia flower and leaf using a Heartfelt Creations stamp set I purchased at Joan's. This is a two layer poinsettia. I hand cut the layers and curled the petal ends. The leaf and flower were set atop the white bow. My cut shape is from a spellbinders set. My sentiment is from another Heartfelt Creations stamp set I purchased at Joan's.
A close-up of the sentiment.
Thanks Joan and Selma for another great challenge!!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card Lori! One of my favorite verses too. I love that back ground.

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com