Sunday, November 4, 2012

Joans Challenge Pink Poodle Snowflake Card

Good Morning Ladies,
The extra hour from the time change permitted me to make another car for Joans Challenge. You can see the challenge here.... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/this-weeks-challenge.html
Here is the card I made this time Joans Challenge Pink Poodle Snowflake Card .....
 To create this card I used a black card base. My ds card stock is from DCWV. I stamped the pink poodle shopper on bristol board and colorized her with Prisma pencil, gamsol, and spica pens. She was then cut with a spellbinders set as well as the mat behind her. The snowflake border is set over the striped card stock.
This is the inside of my card.
Off to the dog show....
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Cute card Lori. The snowflakes are a nice addition.
Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com