Monday, November 26, 2012

Joans Card Week Rooster

Good Morning Ladies,
Ready for another card for Joans Card Week Rooster ....here is the link to see all of the entries.... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/happy-thanksgiving-to-you-all.html
I have a rooster card today...
To create this card I started with the rooster image from CTMH. I stamped him on craft card stock and cut him with a spellbinder die. I layered this on black card stock. This layer was added to a Graphics 45 card stock. You can purchase Graphics 45 at Joans. I love their style. I added wood beads from an old earring. I love to up cycle when I can. My vines are cut from a Memory Box die...this die can also be purchased at Joans along with the die for the rolled flowers.
My sister has chickens now and my mind seems to wonder that way. Life really does create art!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: