Monday, November 12, 2012

Vintage Happy Birthday Frogs

Good Morning Ladies,
We had a great time at the dog show yesterday. I am looking on to a new week and a crop this coming weekend.
My card for you today is Vintage Happy Birthday Frogs
 To create this card I started with a basic grey panel over my card base. I inked the edges of this piece. The frog image is from New Stamp On The Block. I stamped the frogs on La Blanche paper. The paper can be purchased at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/  It is a specialty paper that is made for blending Tim Holtz distressed inks. I colorize the image with Tim Holtz distressed inks. I then tore and curled the edges. This was attached to the card with pop material. To finish this card off I added green gardeners twine.
 This is a side view to show the popping.
And the inside of the card.
You can find this card for sale at the Co-op shoppes on State Street in La Porte, IN. Booth #25
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: