Thursday, November 8, 2012

Chicken Birthday

Good Afternoon Ladies,
It's just past twelve here. I have been to dog training and back. I am now working on that ongoing problem. Laundry! But of course as I am doing laundry I am creating. There is a lot of time between loads.
My card for you today is Chicken Birthday. Now that my sister has chickens I am even more attracted to chicken stamps. What can I say.... here it is....
This card started life with the Stampington chicken stamp. I grabbed this up at a used sale at a crop. What a great find! I stamped it on bristol board and colorize it with prisma pencil, gamsol, and spica pens. I double matted this with blue and yellow card stock. I attached this to natural card stock that covers my white card base. I created three rolled flowers using a memory box die. I added greenery using another memory box die.
 Side view of my rolled flowers.
A very simple birthday wish is on the inside.
Well...off to eat lunch...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs.Swandog

No comments: