Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Little Girl and Pets Get Well

Good Morning Ladies,
The dogs are fed and waiting for their second time out this morning. But they will have to wait until I am finished writing my blog post. I have a feeling time is going to pass fast this morning. I am also putting swiss steak in the crock pot so I have a no fuss dinner tonight.
Today I bring you a Little Girl and Pets Get Well card.
 This card started life with the little girl and her pets stamp from Eat Cake Graphics. I stamped this on bristol board and colorized it with prisma pencil and gamsol. I matted is using a spellbinder die set. I placed this panel on paw print dsp that covers my card base. The rolled flowers were cut from a Memory Box die and the fern leaf also was cut with a Memory Box die. Paw print ribbon was the perfect touch under the sentiment.
This is the inside of my card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: