Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Joan's Challenge Winter Snowman

Good Morning Ladies,
Sleep did not com easy last night. This week has been rough as far as sleep goes for me. I don't know why. It's just like that sometimes.
I a here for one last entry at Joan's Garden this week. You can see the challenge here.... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/this-weeks-challenge.html
Here is my entry Joan's Challenge Winter Snowman
 For this card I started with a white card base. The red dsp that covers the card base is metallic. I added white braid to the left side. My snowman was stamped on Bristol board and colorized with Prisma pencil and gamsol. Diamond dust was used to create the frosty brim on his stocking hat. A green metallic pom pom was added to the top of his hat. He is hanging over the top of a die shaped doubled cut with a spellbinders set. Pom poms in red accent the sentiment.  Crystal snowflake flat backs float at the top of this card.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: