Monday, November 26, 2012

Joans Card Week New Leash

Good Afternoon Ladies,
One more card for card week over at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/happy-thanksgiving-to-you-all.html
Joans Card Week New Leash is my card.....
To start this card I choose an image from the now out of business Hannah Stamps. I don't know what happened to this company but I loved their stamps. I stamped her on bristol paper. I colorized her with prisma pencil, gamsol, and spica pens. This panel was seated on a purple glitter card stock panel. It was then placed on a pink shimmery panel. The pink checkered was tied around the purple panel only. And of course rolled flowers top this card off. I do love those rolled flowers. The die is from Memory Box. I get joy from making them.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: