Friday, November 23, 2012

Joans Card Week Winter Wishes

Good Morning Ladies,
What a chilly morning compared to yesterday. It makes one want to stay inside in front of the fire. So that is what I am doing this morning.
I have another card for Joans Card Week Winter Wishes The link to this week is here http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/happy-thanksgiving-to-you-all.html
And here is my card....
 For this card my image is from SU. I stamped it on bristol board and colorized it with Prisma pencil, gamsol, and spica pens. I added stickles to the bottom for snow. I then cut the image with a spellbinders die set and set it on dark green cardstock cut with the same die set. My card base is covered in a red and green snowflake dsp. I created the poinsettia with a Heartfelt Creations stamp set. I love this stamp company. You can buy their stamps at Joan's. I did a double layer with the flower. I added a pearl for the center. This flower is popped up. Underneath it lies a holly sprig cut from a Cheery Lynn die. You can also get this at Joans.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Pssequimages said...

What is Bristol Board? Love this and absolutely love that large holly swirl die! Gorgeous card, and such a pretty stamp!