Thursday, November 22, 2012

Joans Challenge Recycle Leg Cotton Wrapper

Hello Ladies,
I am creating late tonight. Or is it morning. Well ...It's just past midnight. This is it for me. Then it's off to bed.
I have another card for Joans Challenge Recycle Leg Cotton Wrapper .... You can check the challenge out here.... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/this-weeks-challenge_15.html
Here is my entry....
For this card my recycle item is the water. It was formerly a leg cotton wrapper from work. I work at a vet's office. I took the wrapper and wadded it up several times. I then tore it into long strips to create water. My image is from Eat Cake Graphics. It was stamped on Bristol board and colorized with Prisma pencil, Gamsol, and Copic markers. The clouds are cut from a die from Memory Box. You can purchase this die at Joans. My sun was created using the Cheery Lynn die set build a flower one. You can also purchase this at Joans Gardens. I had purchased the build a flower one die when it came out. I used it for an ornament center the other day. I need a sun for this card. As I was looking through my dies it caught my eye. I said to myself "I can make a cool sun out of this die!" Well it worked perfect. You never know what you can do with a die when you purchase it. You just have to think out of the box sometimes.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Lori, your water is a very creative and I love how you did the sun. Cute card!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com