Saturday, November 24, 2012

Joans Card Week Life

Good Morning Ladies,
The chill is in the air. The dogs are liking it much more than me. They are frisky! I remember how frisky my horses used to be at this time of year. Me I'm just cold.
This week at Joans Card Week Life it's all about cards....any theme...just cards.... I have created yet another card for this week. The link is here http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/happy-thanksgiving-to-you-all.html Go check out all the glorious cards.
Here is my card....
 No not a Christmas card....but a bright card. To create this card I stamped my image on teal blue card stock. I can't tell you who this image is from as it is in a plain clear wrapper. Wish I knew. I outlined the inside of the image with a star dust pen. I then cut it with a spellbinder die set and layered it with another. The other color of this card does not show true. It is more melon than orange. I cut a square layer and punched the corners with a Martha Stewart punch around the page set. I also used this set to punch the side element. My butterfly is cut using a Cheery Lynn die that can be purchased at Joan's. Pearls top this card off.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Pssequimages said...

Thanks for the inspiration--wonderful card.