Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cardinal Christmas Wreath

Good Morning Ladies,
I know I have been posting many Christmas items. When you create you have to start early. If you don't you won't be ready for Christmas. Also if I wait to blog my Christmas items you will never get to see them all before Christmas. So here we go with another Christmas item.... Cardinal Christmas Wreath ....
This wreath came to fruit with the cardinal. Our little feathered friend that puts us in the mind of Christmas. I perched him on the bottom of the wreath. I then wrapped pinecone ribbon around the wreath. What to add next....rolled flowers and a rolled rose. The rose is cut from a spellbinder die and the flowers from a memory box die. A red velvet ribbon bow and two bells top this wreath off.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: