Thursday, November 22, 2012

Joan's Garden Card Week

Good Morning Ladies,
Yes I am up already. I don't know why. But I do know I am wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving! Sticking with tradition I will be feasting at my mom's today. I will be bringing the pineapple dressing. That's my thing. It will be good to be together with my large family.

Joan's Garden Card Week is what's happening this week. You can check it out here....
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/happy-thanksgiving-to-you-all.html
So for my first card I have a card that I didn't quite get done in time for the red, white, and green challenge. I am so glad I now have the chance to share it with you. So here it is.....
 This chilly little penguin is from JLR designs. He was stamped on bristol board and colorized with Prisma pencil and gamsol. He was then hand cut and he is popped up. The die cut was created using a spellbinders die. The sentiment is from CTMH. Then I got rolling...rolling flowers that is. With a memory box die. My leaves are stamped on a DSP using a Heartfelt Creations set I purchased at Joan's. The Memory Box die also came from Joan's. To top this card off a pearl sprig was added.
This is the inside of the card.
Thanks Joan and Selma for letting us share cards this week. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys and your families.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Lori,what a cute card. I love those rolled flowers. You do great with them.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family! Enjoy the day!
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com