Saturday, December 1, 2012

Joans Tag Week Moose

Good Morning Ladies,
I am off to the dog show this morning and have a few things to do before I leave.
I have created another tag for Joans Tag Week Moose . You can see the challenge here and order lots of goodies from Joan... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/this-weeks-challenge_29.html
Here is my tag...
 This tag was created using a mallina tag for a base. This tag was colorized using Tim Holtz distressed ink and a sponge to apply it. You can purchase Tim Holtz distressed ink at Joans. A small snowflake stamp was used to create the snow fall effect using another color of Tim Holtz ink. A snowflake tree was added. This snowflake tree was cut using a Memory Box die from Joan's. It was cut from green sparkle card stock. This tree is just plain fun. My moose is a flat back from my stash. He seemed to go perfect with this scene type tag. He is standing on snowy ice created using crystal laquer and diamond dust. You can also get diamond dust from Joans.
A closer look.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: