Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Joans Tag Week Church

Good Evening Ladies,
Here I go again...two posts in one day. Well ...I have one more tag for Joans Tag Week Church
Here is the link to the challenge.... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/this-weeks-challenge_29.html
And here is my tag....
 I started with a manilla tag. I inked it up using a Tim Holtz distressed ink pad and a make-up sponge. You can get Tim Holtz distressed ink at Joans. I stamped snowflakes on the background using another color of the distressed ink. I then cut a country house from a Memory Box Die that I purchased at Joan's. I think it looks more like a church. I tore white glitter paper to create the snow. I stamped the dog in brown ink on bristol paper and hand cut it out. I stamped the angel and colorized her with prima pencil, gamsol, and a stardust pen. I then stamped Peace and traced over it with the stardust pen.
A closer look.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: