Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Joans Tag Week Jolly Santa

Good Morning Ladies,
I have too many alarms going off this morning. Crunch time is already here for me. So much to do ... so little time. Here is another Joans Tag Week Jolly Santa. I am having a blast doing tags.
You can see the challenge here.... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/this-weeks-challenge_29.html
And here is my tag....
 For this tag I covered the tag base with red, green, and blue ornament dsp. I cut a Cheery Lynn doily type die out green card stock. You can buy this and all of the Cheery Lynn dies at Joan's. My santa is an older stamp. I stamped him on bristol paper and cut him out. I put a spring thing on the back side to make Santa wiggle and jingle. What a jolly old fellow he is. Sparkly pom poms top this tag off.
A side view. I was trying to show the spring thing.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Lori, this is so cute. I just got the "spring things" in yesterday and can't wait to use them.
Great idea for the tag too.

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Memaw said...

Morning Lori,

Very cute - don't you love tags
Judy