Sunday, April 29, 2012

WHAT IF? Wednesday ~ Sketch Challenge A1812

Good Morning Ladies,
Yes, I am off to a dog show this morning. But I am blogging first.
I am doing the WHAT IF? Wednesday ~ Sketch Challenge A1812 over at the house that cards built. You can check out the challenge at http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/sketch-challenges/what-if-wednesday-sketch-challenge-a1812/
Here is the card I created for the challenge....
To create this card I used the sketch. The four circles are cut from a spellbinder die set. Mushrooms and butterflies are stamped with Memento ink and colorized with Spica pens, liquid pearls, and stickles. The fairy is colorized using the same method. The scalloped border was created using a Martha Stewart punch. Three rhinestones grace the lower corner.
This is the inside of the card using the same spellbinders set as the front.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: