Thursday, April 5, 2012

DCC328 ~ Stair Step Card Challenge

Good Morning Ladies,
Another Thursday....more laundry!
I have been giving a go at the challenges over at Repeat Impressions. This week the challenge is DCC328 ~ Stair Step Card Challenge Click this link to join in http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/designers-choice-challenge/dcc328-stair-step-card-challenge/
This challenge is a stair step card. Here is my entry.....
 For my card base I used blue card stock. When creating this stair step card you want to use a heavy weight card stock. My bottom step is created using a Martha Stewart border punch and a K&Company ribbon with a slide. My second step is created using a Cheery Lynn picket fence die and a duck image from Stamping Sensations. My third step is created using a Maryanne medallion die, a oval spellbinders die and a butterfly die from Cheery Lynn. The sentiment is from an Autumn stamp set.
This is a side view of the stair step.
Thanks for the fun challenge!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

4 comments:

granny said...

love the card it is so cute

melody2542 said...

Well done! The geese are adorable. I like the colors, so springy! Thanks for the inspiration.

Kendra said...

This is wonderful! Love the geese! Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built!

Cheri said...

Love this - those ducks are so cute. Thank you for joining us at The House That Stamps Built.