Friday, April 13, 2012

Matching Bag Topper and Card

Good Morning Ladies,
What a night. I am not very rested this morning. I have a son that insists on opening his bedroom window at night and somebody shut the heat off. It was like camping out under the stars. Too chilly for me and my cold.
Enough of that.
Today I have for you a Matching Bag Topper and Card...
 I created this card using shimmer cardstock, glitter cardstock, and white specialty cardstock. The racoon was colorized using prisma pencil and gamsol. He was cut with a spellbinder die set. The same set was used to cut out the Happy Birthday sentiment. The boarders were punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The blue sunflowers were created using a Cheery Lynn die. A ribbon tops this card off.
 This is the inside of the card.
 Here is a photo of the gift bag and topper. The extra dies used for the bag are the fence Cheery Lynn, and the vine Memory Box.
A photo of just the topper.
I created this for a special someone who has a Birthday this Saturday.
I learned how to make this bag topper over at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ for a previous challenge. I love the challenges over there as I learn something I can use over and over again.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

granny said...

what a neat bag!!!!!

melody2542 said...

Love this!! The card and bag match. How cool!! Nice colors. Thanks for the inspiration.