Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Joan's Challenge Something Different rolled flowers

Good Morning Ladies,
I thought I would jump into the ring one more time over at Joan's. This is a pretty cool challenge this week. Go and check it out at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/04/this-weeks-challenge-something.html
So for my second challenge entry this is what I have created....Joan's Challenge Something Different rolled flowers.....
 In my stash I found a Debbie Mumm Noah's ark pad. This is where my background card stock came from. It was perfect with the rain drops. When I think of April I think of rain. So I stamped this umbrella girl from Whimsy stamps. She is colorized using Prisma pencil and Gamsol. Liquid pearls were added to the flowers on her boots and dress. I love the fence die from Cheery Lynn designs and it is the perfect place to put flowers. So that is my fence for this card. The vine is from Memory Box. This vine has been working very well for me. These are rolled flowers from a Cheery Lynn cuties die. I love rolled flowers. They are so easy to create. I added pearls for the centers. To top this card off I added ribbon and a pearl ribbon slide. All of the dies I used can be purchased at Joan's along with many other wonderful dies.
 This is a side view to show the flowers and the popped up umbrella girl.
Thanks Joan and Selma for another great challenge and a chance to participate in your blog hop in May.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

melody2542 said...

Perfect spring card. Love the slide. Nice job on the stamped girl. Flowers are cool. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

wow very pretty card like the little girl
and like the booth
you did very good on your card
good luck
there alot this week for the challenge
HUGS