Saturday, April 28, 2012

2TC4 ~ For the Funny Kiddos

Good Morning Ladies,
Here with another challenge card before I go to work.
This is for the twisted Tuesday challenge 2TC4 ~ For the Funny Kiddos
You can see the entries or enter here..... http://twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.com/2012/04/2tc4-for-funny-kiddos.html
The requirements this week are...
Kid Themed
The twist...
Must include a funny sentiment.
So this is my take on the challenge...
I created this card using a crafty lounge clear set. I created my scene first on a square piece of bristol board. I stamped the ocean bottom, added the turtle, and last was the placement of the bubbles. This scene is colorized using Prisma pencil, art stix, and Gamsol. The bubbles are created using crystal laquer. I then cut this scene with a spellbinders set. My background paper is shimmer cardstock. I wrapped sew easy thread in green and white around the bottom of the first layer and added a rhinestone. My sentiment bubbles happen was stamped on a banner piece I cut using another spellbinders die set.
Ask any kid ....when  bubbles happen....it's funny!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

5 comments:

melody2542 said...

Simply adorable. My grandkids will love this! Thanks for the inspiration.

Patty Gorka said...

Ha...ha...LOL This is just darling, what a great card! I love your sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday challenges!

~Paola~ said...

ehehe this is ADORABLE!!
and the sentiment is absolutly perfect for such immie!!♥

AnnMarie said...

Giggles!! Such a cute card and sentiment!! Really nice job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

Melina said...

Oh my goodness, how cute! I love that!!!! Thank you for joining us at Twisted Tuesdays :)