Thursday, April 19, 2012

2TC3 ~ Green, Pink and Red are in my Head!

Good Morning Ladies,
Thursday has come to meet us again! Of course it's laundry day. And I have created a card for the twisted Tuesday challenge. The theme is 2TC3 ~ Green, Pink and Red are in my Head!
The requirements are...
Use the colors green, pink, and red.
The twist is...
3 brads and a ribbon
You can see the challenge here...   http://twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.com/2012/04/2tc3-green-pink-and-red-are-in-my-head.html
I must say this was a challenge for me. I love red and I love pink, but I seldom put them together. So here goes...this is the card I created...
 The frog image is from Rubber Necker. He is colorized with prisma pencil and Gamsol. He was hand cut. The oval is cut from a die from Cheery Lynn designs. Under the oval is a red square punched with a Martha Stewart punch around the page set. The green is shimmer card stock. The red is a pink and red foil from K & Company. My brads are two lady bugs and a pink dotted brad. Frogs like bugs right? My ribbon is a red velvet.
 I repeated the color theme on the inside of the card.
A close up of the sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

4 comments:

melody2542 said...

Although this is an odd color combination it is an awesome card. That frog is adorable and I love the foil paper with the velvet ribbon. The addition of the ladybug brads just sets it off. Thanks for the inspiration.

Melina said...

This is too cute! I love the ladybug brads! Thank you for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

Patty Gorka said...

Awe, this is really cute! Love the frog image and the lady bug brads are great! Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesdays!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I love all of the details. Especially those cute ladybug brads!!! Thanks for sharing on Twisted Tuesday so I could see your card.