Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WHAT IF? Wednesday ~ Sketch Challenge A412

Good Morning Ladies,
Something must be in the air. I'm a little stuffy this morning.
Today I am bringing you a card created for WHAT IF? Wednesday ~ Sketch Challenge A412 over at http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/sketch-challenges/what-if-wednesday-sketch-challenge-a412/
This is a sketch challenge. Go on over and check it out.
Here is my card....
 I created this card using shimmer cardstock for the first layer. I then added a Prima dsp layer. I used a spellbinder set to stamp my images and sentiments on. I used prisma pencil and gamsol for the main coloring for the mouse fairy. I added pink spica pen to the body suit, antennas, and ballet shoes. I pulled out my stickles and used it on the wings and wand. I used a strip of the same shimmer card stock on the top and added a pearl. Pink and white checked ribbon at the bottom hold two squares of shimmer cardstock that I cut with a spellbinder set and turned on their sides. To top this card off I added two flowers that were cut from a Cherry Lynn cuties die.
 A close-up  of the flowers.
For the inside of the card I added get well soon stamped on a piece of shimmer cardstock cut with one of the same spellbinders set I used on the front.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

Cheri said...

What an adorable card!!!! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing with us at The House That Stamps Built.

melody2542 said...

Cute little mouse fairie. Nice colors and great flowers! Thanks for the inspiration.