Tuesday, April 3, 2012

La Blanche Two Birds Layout

Good Evening Ladies,
This was a busy day. No time to blog this morning. I am waiting for pizza for dinner that I ordered. So now I have time to blog.
Today I bring you La Blanche Two Birds Layout. I have not made a lot of layouts lately. So now is the time to get some finished. Here is the first one....
 I created this layout using a La Blanche stamp. This image is stamped with black Archival ink on La Blanche paper. It is colorized using Tim Holtz distressed ink pads. The flowers are rolled flowers made with a die from Memory Box. The leaf vine is cut from a sizzix bigz die. The photo mats fit a 5x7 photo and a 4x6 photo.
 close-up of the rolled flowers....
Close up of the bird panel.
Some years back I was at a crop using 5x7 photos. Someone came up to me and asked if I was afraid to use 5x7 photos for layouts. My answer was no. I find a photo with a lot of impact in a 5x7 size is perfect for a scrapbook layout. With the advancement of photo processing and the price cut for 5x7's it's a no brainer. So get those awesome photos out and have them made into 5x7's and add some impact to your next scrapbook page.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

The muted colors with that pop of blue really makes this page pop. Love the flowers and the stamp technique. Thanks again for the inspiration.