Monday, April 2, 2012

Joan's Challenge Post It Cover #2

Good Morning Ladies,
Another Monday morning. Looking ahead to a great week.
I decided to do another entry for Joan's challenge. These are so fun and easy.
 Joan's Challenge Post It Cover #2
The requirements are
cover a post it note
use a die for the background
use the color purple
use something from nature
You can see and enter the challenge here http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/03/this-weeks-challenge_29.html
So here is # 2
 To create this post it cover I used a purple shimmer cardstock to make the base cover. My background die is cut from a spellbinders set. The fence was cut from a Cherry Lynn die. My little birdie was cut from a memory box die. The flowers were created using rolled flowers. For this one I used a cleaner, much simpler look. My mom always tells me some people just like simple. One of those people would be her.
 This is a side view showing the post it note pad.
I used a satin cord with just a touch of sparkle on the top.
I went shopping at Joan's yesterday. Always fun!! I came home with lots of wonderful things and Joan was so sweet as always.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Lori, you are very creative this morning! you have created another very pretty Post-a-Note cover. I like how you used the fence!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly Challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

melody2542 said...

This is pretty. Until I read I thought it was a card. Nice work for a post it pad. I could take this out to the garden with me to make my list of needed seeds. Thanks for the inspiration.

Memaw said...

Lori,

This is so cute - I love the whole concept on this one.