Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Graphics 45 Tulip Card

Good Morning Ladies,
The warm weather is upon us and I am loving it. We had a warm weather supper last night. We had BLTs and they tasted so good. I had windows open last night and got up this morning and was not freezing. A blessing for sure. \
My card today is Graphics 45 Tulip Card ...and here it is...
 This card was created using the botanical pad. This pad is an interesting pad that combines things of nature. I used the tulip tag from the back as my focal point. This tag had the edges inked. Something I guess I had forgot about doing lately. The background mats were cut from different papers in the pad. Each with inked edges. Simple to create. A ribbon was added at the bottom to top this card off.
For the inside of the card I used another tag and stamped the works happy birthday on it in black ink. The edges of this are also inked.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: