Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Follow Your Dreams Horse

Good Morning Ladies,
I had plenty of rest last night. I am having fun using all my new products. Joan's Garden is my go to place for all my dies. My rubber stamps come from everywhere under the sun.
My card for today is Follow Your Dreams Horse
 The race horse image on this card was purchased on e-bay. I have no idea what company it is because it unmounted and unmarked. It is an awesome image so it only needed a simple backgroound. It was colorized with Prisma pencil and gamsol. Matted with a spellbinders die set. The base cardstock is from the botanical pad from Graphics 45. A brown ribbon tied at the bottom tops this card off.
The sentiment on the inside comes from two different companies. The possible sentiment comes from Stampland and the follow sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: