Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cheerleader Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
Another day, Another adventure in life. What will today bring? The question on my mind right now. It feels like it's going to be a great day!
My card for today is Cheerleader Birthday.
Here it is....
 This card started with the cheerleader image from Totally Stampalicious. What a cutie she is. I stamped her on bristol paper and colorized her with copic markers. She was then cut with a spellbinders die set. I stamped the sentiment around her in black momento ink. The rest of the sentiment is stamped on red card stock and cut with the same die set. My background card stock is red and glitter black. I created pom poms using one of the Cheery Lynn cutie fringe flower dies. I think this flower makes a great pom pom.
This is the inside of my card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: