Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rock Star Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
When I got home from the dog show yesterday I had a package in the mail from Joan's Gardens. New dies and a stamp. Oh happy day new things to play with this coming week.
My card for today is Rock Star Birthday
 This card was created using a stamp set from Totally Stampalicious. I am still working on using all the new stamps I ordered from them. I stamped the rock star on bristol paper and colorized him with Copic markers. He was then hand cut. Then I cut the matting from a spellbinders die set. The rock star was attached to the smallest die cut with a wobbler for added fun. The edges are inked on the sentiment. Ceramic tile stars top this card off.
 A view of the wobbler.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: