Sunday, May 19, 2013

Graphics 45 Playtime Past Doll House

Good Morning Ladies,
I'm a little slow on the take this morning. I have been doing laundry while I wait for Dave to get home. Then it is off to get the new hitch, brake, and sway bars set up on the truck and camper. I will then be ready to head out next weekend to the dog show.
My card for today is Graphics 45 Playtime Past Doll House

 This card was created using the Graphics 45 pad playtimes past. As you all know I love Graphics 45. I have been saving all of these pads because they are so beautiful. But recently I have decided it is better to create with them so others can enjoy these beautiful designs too. I took the lined piece and used it for my background. At the bottom I added the checked punch out border. The doll house was cut from the first paper in the pad. This fit on my 5 by 7 card base perfect. Lending to the antique feel I added lace and roses to the top. The roses were created using a Sizzix die. I added pearls for the centers of the roses.


 The roses and lace.




This is the inside of my card.
Most of my cards sentiments work this way.... I create the card and then I wait til a feeling is evoked by it. Then I am prepared to pick out a sentiment. This seems to work for me.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: