Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fox in the Woods

Good Morning Ladies,
I received my new order of dies from Joan's the other day. I am working my way through them as they work on my cards. I have included one in today's scene stamping.
My card for today is Fox in the Woods
 I stamped this scene a while back and had not used it. I ran across it looking for something else so I pulled it out. And this is the card I created. The fox was stamped first on bristol paper. The fox image is from Grey Wolf Graphics. One of my favorite companies. I then masked him. Once he was masked I stamped the tree image twice over the top. The tree trunk image is from Stampscapes. I pulled my mask off and colorized the scene with Prisma pencil and gamsol. This panel was matted with brown and blue card stock. The leaf die is gentle leaf from Memory Box. This is one of my new dies from Joans. For the finishing touch I added a rolled flower created with a Memory Box die and Graphics 45 cardstock. The word explore is from Fiskars. Stamped at the top to evoke the feeling of the scene.
This is a close up of my flower.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: