Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mushroom Fairy Castle with Pegasus

Good Morning Ladies,
The wind is moving my chimes around this morning and they are making wonderful sounds. It is a nice warm morning.
My card for today is Mushroom Fairy Castle with Pegasus
 This card is a combination of things from my extra pieces archive. Sometimes I make more than one and it gets put into a container and not used. It is rare I make two of the same card. I do however use images over and over. I don';t believe I have used this castle. I remember I stamped this one image and did not like it at the time. Rediscovered I now love it.The castle image is from Impression Obsession. It was stamped on bristol paper and colorized with Prisma pencil and gamsol. The wood grain background was created with a Tim Holtz embossing folder. I don't recall what company the Pegasus is from. He is stamped on heavy weight vellum and painted with twinkling H2O's. He was then hand cut. Vellum is hard to attach but I used Beacon 3 in 1 glue. You can not see it thru the vellum. Brown and green ribbon grace the bottom of the card and are layered. A single rose created from a sizzix die tops this card off.
A close-up of the Pegasus.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: