Monday, May 6, 2013

Joan's Challenge Peach Princess Fan

Good Morning Ladies,
What a great weekend! A great dog show and great food out with friends. And now on to a new week and a new challenge. This week my card is  Joan's Challenge Peach Princess Fan
Here is the link to the Challenge http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/05/this-weeks-challenge.html
The requirements this week are:
Use some type of fan ( die-cut, stamped, etc.)
Use the colors peach, cream, and green
Use lace
Use pearls
Use something from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/
I created an interactive type of fan card and here it is....
 For this card I only attached the back fan piece. My fan was cut using the Marianne fan die #LR0264 that I purchased at Joan's. This is a beautiful die. I cut the shadow from peach cardstock. The detailed fan pieces were cut from cream pearlized card stock. Each fan piece has three pearls on top in peach and a peach crown that was cut using a punch. Scalloped lace graces the bottom of this card. To keep with the beauty of the fan I added a princess and bear jewelry piece with rhinestones hanging from the bottom. A gold crown brad holds this all together. To top this card off I added a piece of gold tulle tied in a knot on the side of the fan.
 This is the fan opened up on the card. This is the interactive part.
 A close-up of the lace.
A close-up of the jewelry piece.
Thanks Joan and Selma for the awesome challenge. I really love the fan die. So much fun and so elegant.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Lori, great job on your fan card. So beatuiful.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Pssequimages said...

How cute is that---and it opens., ABSOLUTELY wonderful card! Thanks for the inspiration. I was ALL OUT OF INSPIRATION this week!