Friday, May 17, 2013

Malamute Dog Sympathy

Good Morning Ladies,
It's Friday and the weekend is heading my way. I'm not sure exactly what the plans are but I'm sure it will be a full weekend.
My card for today is Malamute Dog Sympathy
 Red and black were my color choices for this card. I already had the poppies done from some time ago. They are stamped on white card stock and colorized with Copic markers. Each one was then hand cut. I did these so long ago I don't remember the stamp company. Underneath them is a circle die cut with a spellbinders die set. These flowers encircle a Malamute dog. Stamped on bristol paper, colorized with Prisma pencil and gamsol this image from Grey Wolf Graphics hits the spot once again. The bottom of the red card stock is punched with an ek success border punch. A black ribbon tied above the heart border tops this card off.
This is the inside sentiment.\
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: