Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Doggy Bag Lunch Sack

Good Morning Ladies,
Looks like it could rain again today. I guess that is good for the flowers and veggie gardens everyone else has planted.
Today I have a project of a different kind Doggy Bag Lunch Sack
This is just a fun project that is simple and here it is....
 The base of my project is a brown paper lunch sack. You know the kind you used to pack a lunch in to go on a field trip. My stamping surface is the packing out of an x-ray box. It is heavier than bristol paper and has some bulk to it. The dog is a Viva Las Vegas image. Another one I got in a grab bag. He is colorized with Copic markers. I'm not sure where the letter set I stamped is from. This was stamped some time ago. This was just plain fun to create.
A close-up of the dinning dog.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: